Digital partner for small, medium and large businesses
Objective: Become a software services partner for enterprises, establish long-term partnerships and generate continuous revenue growth
Services: Design, Development / Implementation, Infrastructure management, QA
- SaaS: Salesforce, Shopify, ServiceNow, Peoplesoft
- XaaS: Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure), IBM platforms, SAP, Oracle
- Nextgen: Elixir, Go Lang, Phoenix, Groovy on Grails
Who do we need to target?
Who: CXOs, Key Decision Makers
What: Companies with > 100 employees, Yearly revenue at least $10M, Located in Americas, APAC, MEA and EU/GBR, industry (need to be defined.
Why: They seek low cost, less complex services, non-branded services and hence trust barrier is low. Will focus on larger companies as we build competencies and customer experience cases.
Where: Referrals, LinkedIn, Other social networks, Outreach (emails and calls), Inbound via marketing.
When/Time: Should be readily available to offer services
How: Offer low cost sample services, pilot services, offer free tech consulting, productization/bundling of certain services for fixed costs.
What do we need? Resources
- Direct Sales Team
- Sales partners
- Website and social media presence
- A comprehensive sales pitch deck/s
- CRM and marketing tools
- Sales process playbook
What is our plan?
- Identify contacts in our network who can refer us to projects, contracts, clients, etc.
- Create profiles on Upwork, Ariba, and B2B marketplaces and market aggressively.
- Lead generation and email campaigning
- Cold calling
- Inbound - Social media and other digital marketing channels
- Hire sales professionals on contract basis
- Identify organizations that could be our potential customers
- The person should search, identify and establish relationships/partnerships in those organizations
- Nurture the relationships to deal wins
- This could be a long-term process and is not immediate. However, this will be very rewarding.
- Time & Material Pricing
- Fixed cost projects - definition and rates
- Bundle multiple services together and define pricing for it
- Highlight the bundled services on the website and create a facility for customers to generate quote
- Fixed cost projects that can be defined such as cloud deployment, testing, SSL certificate, etc.
- Upsell / Cross sell strategies
- Define pricing strategy - fixed cost or subscription based.